- 100% of the tuition paid minus the enrollment deposit will be refunded if withdrawal of the program is requested in writing within 30 days prior to term start date
- After the tattoo classes have begun, but before the ending of the fifth day of class, refunds will result in a Pro Rata refund calculation computed by the number of hours completed to the total program hours minus the enrollment deposit for equipment costs.
- After the body piercing classes have begun, but before the ending of the 2nd day of class, refunds will result in a Pro Rata refund calculation computed by the number of hours completed to the total program hours minus the enrollment deposit and equipment costs.
- There are no refunds past the 5th day of class on any tattooing course, and no refunds past the 2nd day of class on any body piercing course.
- All refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of students' enrollment or receipt of cancellation notice from student.
- At the start of each new tattoo and/or piercing term during orientation, a full set of tattoo/piercing equipment will be distributed to each attending student which carries a non-refundable cost of $500.00.
Refund policies do not apply to dormitory fees and enrollment deposits. Enrollment deposits are primarily to cover the cost of the free tattoo equipment given to each attending student in the Fundamental and Advanced Tattoo Course.
The withdrawal date is the date the student begins the official withdrawal process electronically by either email, or in writing in any legible format. Failure to notify the Office of Admissions of a withdrawal will result in additional tuition liability.
SIGN UP NOW
Our Admissions Counselors Are Always Available!