MTI Student Housing
The housing property is privately owned. There is a $350 deposit for housing which ensures your reservation and covers cleaning costs upon your departure. There is an additional $10 deposit for the room key, which is refunded upon returning the key to admissions.
We will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests, or loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind. There will be additional charges to you upon departure if there is excessive damage upon normal wear and tear of the unit upon photographic proof and statements from any and all parties.
Smoking inside the housing is not permitted at any time. Housing will be carefully inventoried and randomly inspected throughout the term.
Failure to pay any fines will result in immediate eviction. If the student fails to return the room key, the deposit of $10.00 will not be refunded. In addition, by signing the credit card authorization you agree to pay for any and all costs of collection and/or legal fees incurred by Master Tattoo Institute.
- Kitchen with cooking utensils and dishes
- Sheets, Pillows
- Basic Cleaning Supplies
- FREE WI-FI
- Why wait? Pursue your dream of becoming a tattoo artist and apply today!
- Some restrictions and requirements apply.
- Meals are not included.
- School is within walking distance of housing.
- Housing options may include walking distances of up to 7 blocks.
- Contact our admissions department for details.
SIGN UP NOW
Our Admissions Counselors Are Always Available!